Olaplex is a revolutionary type of treatment – it literally repairs and rebuilds the hair.
Where other treatments work on the outside, Olaplex works on the inside of the hair shaft and repairs and multiplies the bonds that form the structural integrity of the hair.
Olaplex is a three-step treatment that is usually used in conjunction with a colour service, but can be done as a standalone service for the ultimate luxury hair treatment.
- Step one is either applied directly to the hair or added into the colour to protect the bonds throughout the colouring process.
- Step two is then applied at the basin either directly over step one or after the colour is rinsed. This restores the hair to a stronger and softer state.
- Step three must be used at home weekly to stop the damage that was prevented and treated using steps one and two returning.
Over the past few years Olaplex has grown from its original 3 key products to now include:
- Step 0: A pre colour treatment that perfectly primes that hair for lightening and colouring services
- Step 4: The most luxurious repair shampoo on the market
- Step 5: A beautifully rich conditioner that is perfect for adding hydration to your hair
- Step 6: A leave in treatment like no other, a gorgeous leave in treatment that softens while strengthening the hair. Increasing manageability while protecting from heat and the elements between washes, number 6 is a favourite at CHE and EHE
- Step 7: A lightweight treatment oil to help protect, smooth and reduce flyaways
- Step 8: Available soon at Canberra Hair Extensions and Eden Hair Energy.
Your hair will feel like never with unbelievable shine, softness and strength – an absolute must if you want to grow your hair and stop breakage.
Learn more about Olaplex.